- The administrator of personal data collected via the website www.jgdattack.eu is Łukasz Malikowski who performs business activity under the name of JGD ATTACK Łukasz Malikowski, registered office address: Kiełczewo, ul. Polna 12a, VAT no.: PL6981768381, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, e-mail address: email@example.com, hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator", who is also the Service Provider . , place of business: Kiełczewo, ul. Polna 12a, address for service: Kiełczewo, ul. Polna 12a, VAT no: 6981768381, e-mail address (e-mail): firstname.lastname@example.org, hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator".
- Personal data collected by the Administrator via the website is processed in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR and the Personal Data Protection Act of May 10, 2018.
TYPE OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA, PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION
- PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS. The administrator processes personal data via the website www.jgdattack.eu in the case of:
- the use of the contact form by the user. Personal data is processed on the basis of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR as the Controller's legitimate interest.
- subscribing to the Newsletter by the user in order to send commercial information by electronic means. Personal data is processed after expressing a separate consent, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) GDPR.
- TYPE OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA.The administrator processes the following categories of user's personal data:
- First name and last name,
- Phone number,
- PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA ARCHIVING. Users' personal data is stored by the Administrator:
- if the basis for data processing is the performance of the contract, as long as it is necessary for the performance of the contract, and after that time for a period corresponding to the period of limitation of claims. Unless a special provision provides otherwise, the limitation period is six years, and for claims for periodic benefits and claims related to running a business - three years.
- if the basis for data processing is consent, as long as the consent is not revoked, and after revoking the consent for a period of time corresponding to the period of limitation of claims that may be raised by the Administrator and which may be raised against him. Unless a special provision provides otherwise, the limitation period is six years, and for claims for periodic benefits and claims related to running a business - three years.
- When using the website, additional information may be downloaded, in particular: the IP address assigned to the user's computer or the external IP address of the Internet provider, domain name, browser type, access time, type of operating system.
- Navigational data may also be collected from users, including information about links and links in which they decide to click or other activities undertaken on the website. The legal basis for this type of activity is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR), consisting in facilitating the use of electronic services and improving the functionality of these services.
- Providing personal data by the user is voluntary.
- Personal data will also be processed in an automated manner in the form of profiling, provided that the user agrees pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) GDPR. The consequence of profiling will be assigning a profile to a given person in order to make decisions about him or to analyze or predict his preferences, behaviors and attitudes.
- The administrator takes special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him are:
- processed in accordance with the law,
- collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing inconsistent with these purposes,
- factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form that allows the identification of persons to whom they relate, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Users' personal data are transferred to service providers used by the Administrator when running the website. Service providers to whom personal data are transferred, depending on contractual arrangements and circumstances, or are subject to the Administrator's instructions as to the purposes and methods of data processing (processors) or independently define the purposes and methods of their processing (administrators).
- Users' personal data is stored only within the European Economic Area (EEA).
RIGHT OF CONTROL, ACCESS TO OWN DATA AND THEIR CORRECTION
- The data subject has the right to access their personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- Legal basis of the user's request:
- Access to data – art. 15 RODO
- Data rectification– art. 16 RODO.
- Removal of data (the so-called right to be forgotten) – art. 17 RODO.
- Restriction of processing – art. 18 RODO.
- Data transfer – art. 20 RODO.
- Objection – art. 21 RODO
- Withdrawal of consent – art. 7 ust. 3 RODO.
- In order to exercise the rights referred to in point 2, you can send an appropriate e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
- In the event of a user having the right resulting from the above rights, the Administrator fulfills the request or refuses to comply with it immediately, but not later than within one month after receiving it. However, if - due to the complexity of the request or the number of requests - the Administrator will not be able to meet the request within a month, it will meet them within the next two months, informing the user within one month of receiving the request - about the intended extension and its reasons.
- If it is found that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The Administrator's website uses "cookies".
- The installation of "cookies" is necessary for the proper provision of services on the website. The "cookies" files contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the website, and also provide the opportunity to compile general statistics of website visits.
- The website uses the following types of "cookies": session cookies
- "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user's end device until logging out (leaving the page).
- The administrator uses his own cookies to better understand how the user interacts with the content of the website. The files collect information on how the user uses the website, the type of page from which the user was redirected, and the number of visits and the duration of the user's visit to the website. This information does not record specific personal data of the user, but is used to compile statistics on the use of the website.
- The user has the right to decide on the access of "cookies" to his computer by selecting them in the window of his browser. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- The administrator uses technical and organizational measures to ensure protection of the processed personal data appropriate to the threats and categories of data protected, and in particular, protects the data against unauthorized disclosure, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable regulations and change, loss, damage or destruction.
- The administrator provides appropriate technical measures to prevent the acquisition and modification by unauthorized persons of personal data sent electronically.