You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail):
Kiełczewo, Polna 12a Street
tel. +48 794444978
- To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
- Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you (with the exception of the delivery costs), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
- You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
- You will be responsible for the cost of returning goods. Costs for special services such as express charges, over-night services, pick-up services or similar services will not be refunded by us.
- You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.